Available for Australian Customers only.
Zip is an easy and flexible payment method which gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later. There are two reusable account types, ZipPay and ZipMoney. Repayments are flexible to suit your lifestyle - weekly, fortnightly or monthly, and you can pay as much as you like as long as you meet your minimum monthly repayments (advised at the time of sign up).
How Does ZipPay Work?
Choose Zip as your payment method during checkout.
Login or register with ZipPay and follow the prompts to complete your purchase
Have your items delivered to you within your selected delivery timeframe
Choose repayments that suit your lifestyle – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Frequently asked ZipPay Questions
• There are no extra fees to use Zip when purchasing,, however there’s a $6 monthly account fee. this monthly fee is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance no fee. If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply. See www.zip.co/terms for more information.
To be eligible to apply for a Zip Pay account, you need to:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
- Have a valid debit card, in your own name
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
Available to approved applicants only. You may be approved for a lower limit. $6 monthly service fee applies. Pay balance by due date and the service fee is waived. No balance. No fee. See contract for details. ZipPay Payments Pty Ltd. ABN 58 164 440 993. For full terms and conditions please visit www.zip.co/terms