WORK WITH US
P.E Nation is a leading global active street-wear brand with a cult following across the globe. Recognised for being the ultimate multi-faceted, high-performance street-sport uniform for all men and women. Every day. A nostalgic nod to physical education and heritage sports encapsulates the tomboy attitude of its Co-Founders Pip Edwards & Claire Tregoning.
The brand reflects a sense of boldness, confidence, effortless beauty and unity - which echoes our unique brand culture. We take great care, and pride ourselves on seeking out creative, committed, friendly, hardworking individuals to join the Nation.
If you’re passionate about working at the highest standard with drive and integrity across all aspects of the business and would like to join our team, please see our current opportunities below and apply.
P.E Nation is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
MARKETING & PR COORDINATOR
We are seeking aseeking a Marketing & PR Co-ordinator specialising in showroom management, brand management, public relations and marketing.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a house with a brand or in a similar role, PR and marketing expertise and events experience with exceptional industry references.
Essential Skills & Key responsibilities include:
- Experience managing or assisting in a showroom or in house.
- Established media relationships – print, digital, broadcast.
- Influencer and blogger relationships within the Australian fashion and health and fitness landscape.
- Strategy management and implementation experience.
- Management of sample inventory across domestic & international sets.
- Sound organisational skills and time management.
- Fashion GPS management.
- Intern management
- Timeline management
- Media monitoring, clipping, press scanning & reporting on editorial coverage
- Co-ordinating price requests
- Implementation of strategic press campaigns
- Event experience including sponsorship, shoot production, concept development and budgeting
- Promotional experience
- Co-ordinating all marketing deliveries
- Copy writing skills
- Intuitive and understanding of fashion marketing and the go to market calendar
- Develop relevant messaging unique to P.E Nation
- Ensure social media is monitored in terms or PR placements
- Managing promotional materials
- Coordinate all sponsors activities, negotiate sponsorship packages and requirements
- Ensure all external agencies are provided with a comprehensive brief when needed detailing P.E Nation requirements and budget
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all media materials
- Coordinate all photo shoots and editorial fashion shoots directed by the Creative Director, brief team on styling, make-up, time frames, direction of the shoot and timelines
- Manage reporting – post campaign analysis, trend reports, competitor reports and consumer feed-back reports
- Drive in-store retail marketing collateral for wholesale accounts
- Pro-actively drive and monitor the sass P.E Nation brand and ensure it is represented in the correct manner both internally and externally.
- Manage the fulfillment of all contra commitments
- Assist with budget invoicing and reconciling
- Manage all POS deadlines
- Manage all charity requests and commitments
The successful applicant will possess:
- The desire to develop and grow with the P.E Nation business
- Strong computer & written literacy skills
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Australian residency essential
- Drivers license preferred
How to apply:
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing and Social Manager to join our team. This hands-on role will be a pivotal position within the Marketing team and will drive the digital marketing for P.E Nation. This person will work hand-in-hand with our eCommerce Manager to dive engagement and revenue of our digital marketing channels. This role demands a thorough understanding of digital marketing channels that will cover all aspects of acquisition and retention marketing. This role is closely associated with PR, Marketing, Retail & E-Commerce. We are looking for someone with an in depth understanding of Google AdWords, Affiliates, Email, CRM and Social Media Marketing. The successful candidate will be both creative and analytical using tools like Google Analytics and our BI Platform to plan and execute profit driving campaigns. You’re KPIs will focus on driving traffic, increase purchase frequency, growing our customer base and, of course, ROI. This role suits someone who is willing to work outside their remit to help get the job done.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key areas of focus for this role include the management of: Digital Marketing, Digital Content, Social Media & Community Management, and Email Lifecycle Marketing.
- Create and implement the annual digital and seasonal content strategy for P.E Nation.
- Develop and manage the P.E Nation affiliate network.
- Drive SEM programs that to maximise traffic and ROI.
- Convey new ideas to the marketing team around digital marketing.
- Create detailed reports via Google Analytics, Facebook Reporting (and others) of all Digital Marketing initiatives for analysis.
- Ensure all digital campaigns and content is executed on time, on brand and with-in budget.
- Ensure Digital marketing assets are up to date with all marketing channels
- Manage SEM & SEO
- Creation of content for all P.E Nation social media platforms
- Working closely with the eCommerce Manager, you will ensure the weekly go to market e-sales calendar is supported to drive sales and conversion.
- Maintenance of Daily Social Media schedule for all P.E Nation social media platforms
- Managing Social Media platforms including posting/scheduling of content
- Liaise with Retail team on styles for promotion
- Implement and manage all Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Plan, Create and manage seasonal eDM content schedule
- Manage P.E Nation customer database including development of acquisition strategies
- Drive all CRM and lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Manage AB testing of emails and report weekly on the content that is working or not working for the P.E Nation.
- Ownership of reporting of success metrics
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong back ground in digital marketing and social media management (3+ years), in the fashion retail industry
- Strong experience in eCommerce, Social Media, Email marketing, life-cycle marketing, affiliates, SEM & SEO
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, all social media platforms with advanced Instagram experience and analytics programs
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp EDM and Magento platforms is ideal
- An understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making with knowledge of online metrics and analysis, including experience with Google Analytics
- Can showcase solid creative thinking and execution
- Passionate about and strong experience in social media trends and delivery
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure and in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A high attention to detail
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to think innovatively and drive change with exceptional project management and planning
- Work effectively under pressure, with exceptional time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and understanding of the online shopping environment
- A strong desire for fashion
- High level of resilience, energy and enthusiasm.
How to apply:
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com