We're On A Journey: Our People + Our Planet
P.E Nation is on a journey to become a more sustainable business. We are developing ethical and social compliance programmes combined with an indepth approach on circularity and giving back.
P.E Nation is part of a group that is an AB member of SEDEX - an organisation dedicated to driving improvements in ethical and responsible business practices in global supply chain and Amfori Bepi - who provide a range of services that enable companies to drive focused environmental improvements in their supply chain and to trade with purpose.
Our upcoming collections will see the launch of P.E Nations first-ever recycled active set as well as, the launch of organic cotton tanks and tee’s, plus further sustainable capsule collections and philanthropic activity in the future.
As a brand, we are deeply committed to our people and the planet. The ongoing development of our social and environmental strategy is of great importance. Our goal is to implement social and environmental practices across the whole business to ensure that we are delivering conscious fashion all the way from the supply chain directly to the customer.
- AB member of SEDEX
- A member of Amfori Bepi
- P.E Nation is replacing all its labels and swing tickets to be made of recycled materials by the end of 2019
- All packaging will be biodegradable
- P.E Nation will launch it's first-ever recycled active set
- Launch of organic cotton tanks and tee’s
- Sustainable product will be the majority of our collection
- Some of the accredited fabrics we are using include:
GOTS: Global Organic Textile Standards
OCS: Organic Content Standard
BCI: Better Cotton Initiative