P.E Nation has an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled individual who has the ability to fully develop a product from concept to SMS.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with design, development & tech development teams to ensure new product design is interpreted and manufactured to the correct standard with adherence to Critical Path or go to market deadlines.
- Implementing and managing tech packs for all styles from design handover through to SMS approvals. Including overseeing fit sessions, sending fit comments to International suppliers.
- Liaising with offshore suppliers, and building, maintain supplier relationships.
- Compiling & Sending excel tech packs to send to suppliers including detailed Style Details, BOM and Print development.
- Make submission comments on all fabric, Lab dip and print submissions that come in and revert comments to the factory.
- Manage core testing of all fabrics and ensure they meet set standards. Workshop any failures with fabric supplier & testing agent.
- Manage development timeline and ensure factories are hitting key dates to ensure all stages are hit.
- Complete detail SMS comments and send to factory before approving style to PPS.
- Hand Over SMS sample collection with comments to the Production team.
- Create Items in AX before sell in.
- Create Costing Sheets in AX before Production.
- Manage & Track Trim development with Nominated suppliers.
- Industry experience of 5+ years
- Experienced in technical fabrications and manufacturing processes
- Strong experience in Excel, Word, Illustrator & InDesign necessary
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Organisation skills required
- Strong Understanding of Garment construction