About the role:
- Creative thinking and concept development for all marketing and season trends.
- Working closely with the Art Director on concept creation and design of seasonal look books in Adobe Suite.
- Working closely with the Art Director to concept creation and design of brand Brand Book in Adobe Suite.
- Collaborate with Digital Graphic Designer with campaign and look book image handover, for Digital Designer to continue with image management.
- Update brand book seasonally under direction from the Art Director in Adobe Suite.
- Work alongside the Creative Director and Art Director to execute and assist production for all campaign, look book and content shoots.
- Work alongside Creative Director and Art Director to source reference imagery for all campaign, look book and content shoots.
- Work alongside Art Director to source props for all creative content pieces.
- Create trend documents for digital language and graphic treatments, past and present.
- Work alongside Digital Team when influx of work.
- Work alongside Art Director to regularly update mood-boards and market trend boards.
- Preparation, editing and organization of all campaign and look book imagery including retouching, resizing and distribution to Digital Graphic Designer.
- Using Photoshop for image and product retouching.
- Manage work-flow and execute deadlines with a fast turnaround time.
- Manage brand tone of voice and a cohesive message across all consumer facing and internal documents.
Benefits and perks
Attractive discounts across all Hotsprings Brands.
Skills and experience
- Graphic Design qualifications at a diploma or degree level.
- 1 year+ experience in a Graphic Design Assistant Role or Digital Designer Role.
- Prior experience using Adobe Suite applications (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/AfterEffects).
- Eye for design, typography and the P.E Nation handwriting.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Effective time management with the ability to meet a deadline.
- Self-motivated and drive with a can-do attitude.
- Team player
- Commercially savvy
- Takes initiative and seeks increased responsibilities
How to Apply :
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org