Global Sales Manager
P.E Nation is looking for an exceptional Global Sales Manager who will guide the sales strategy for P.E Nation and grow the business, and position the brand at the forefront of the Australian Designer category with USA and Asia as a major expansion goal.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage Overseas agencies to ensure international sales budgets are achieved on a season and annual basis.
- Approve all budgets prior to start of sales.
- Assist agents and customers with all in-season requirements, overseeing any problems with delivery issues, stock on hold, etc.
- Source new business. Ongoing research of territories to seek out new opportunities ensuring successful positioning of the brand in the market place.
- Ensuring all agents are setting up every showroom for selling whilst adhering to PE merchandising standards.
- Monitor sales throughout season.
- Manage related costs to achieve financial budget each financial year.
- Develop growth strategies for wholesale operations and create strategy for growth of targets both domestically and internationally.
- Develop business building strategies that will enhance the distribution and representation of the brand whilst analysing past performance and results to find key areas of opportunity.
- Work with design and production to establish target pricing and margins.
- Foster key account relationships with majors domestically and internationally.
- Continually search for ways to increase customer and consumer satisfaction and knowledge including providing retailers with key support initiatives such as training events, style guides and incentive programs.
- Manage and delegate all sale events – including but not limited to Sample Sales and Fashion weekend.
- Manage international regions and global sales agents to drive sales, understand their market demands, and communicate this to the business.
- Research new regions for growth and corresponding agents.
- Manage all third party sales to outlets to move aged inventory.
- Ensure all sales assets are handed over from all departments in time for agents selling windows.
- Skype with International agents on a regular basis during International time zones.
- Hold Seasonal Sales conference 2 x per year for agents.
The Successful Applicant will Possess:
- Extremely organised with good time management.
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Flexible, motivated and driven.
- Analytical with an extremely keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work with a range of personalities.
- An interest in fashion and on top of changing trends.
- Proactive and keen to keep on top of the ever-changing digital landscape.
- An understanding and ability to provide Excel spreadsheets.
- Solid negotiating skills.
- Previous experience with big box accounts in Domestic and International will be advantageous.
- Previous experience with Brick and Mortar & leading eComm platforms is also favourable.
How to Apply :
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org