Key Responsibilities Include:
To drive customer traffic across the retail stores, e-boutique and wholesalers implementing marketing strategies and initiatives that convert to sales both internationally and nationally. The role requires a strong leader who sets the standards across the department and is hands on in their approach. You must be willing to embrace collaboration while working within a team environment, but also show independence to take over and make it your own.
- Support the Head of PR and Marketing.
- Co-ordinate with retail and wholesale teams on the execution of marketing initiatives.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Work closely with internal teams to create content strategies and drive brand and commercial outcomes.
- Suggest content ideas per the agreed content pillars across all social platforms.
- Assist on the co-ordination of events.
- Assist the marketing team to co-ordinate logistsics for campaign photo shoots & brand projects.
- Assist the marketing team with product photoshoots.
- Assist on shoot days where needed with people management, catering, support as required.
- Manage marketing calendar and marketing execution plans.
- Plan and execute sponsorship activities for the business.
- Work with e-comm team to deliver consistent brand messaging across social platforms.
- Copywriting for marketing comms.
- Coordinate and implement all promotions and competitions.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all media materials.
- Drive in-store retail marketing collateral for wholesale accounts.
- Assist with budget invoicing and reconciling.
- Manage all charity requests and commitments.
How to Apply :
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com