In this role, you will be required to Measure, fit and inspect garments for defects in sewing, knitting, or finishing in accordance with specification sheets and sketches provided by the Designer.
This role will also include specifications in accordance with the sketches or overseas samples provided by the Designer/Product Developer, by performing the following duties. Additionally, creating tech packs and managing all orders in accordance with the Design team’s requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Discusses fit and style of garment with Design team.
- Generates garment specification and provide technical details using computer system in Excel.
- Amends patterns if required and specifications accordingly after fit sessions.
- Examines garment and fabric for mispicks, slubs, runs, dropped stitches, holes, or stains.
- Alerts team to any defects.
- Measures garment at designated places and fits garment to a dummy or live model to determine that garments conform to standard size, in conjunction with the Designer.
- Ensures that the method of measuring remains consistent throughout the manufacturing process.
- Liaises with Design, Production, Product Development and Operations on matters either within production or before production commences.
- Ensures that the samples are manufactured to the Standards and requirements of P.E Nation.
- Organises fit sessions appointments with Design team.
- Writes reports for overseas suppliers regarding changes required made at fit sessions and using the computer emails all relevant paperwork, pictures and reports to the suppliers.
- Liaise with all suppliers on all manufacturing and quality queries.
The Successful Applicant will Possess:
- Industry experience of 5+ years.
- Previous experience in Patternmaking and grading.
- Experienced in Garment Manufacturing.
- Experienced in fabrics and textile testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Intermediate Adobe Illustrator skills.
- Team player.
- Commercially savvy.
How to Apply :
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com