WORK WITH US
P.E Nation is a leading global active street-wear brand with a cult following across the globe. Recognised for being the ultimate multi-faceted, high-performance street-sport uniform for all men and women. Every day. A nostalgic nod to physical education and heritage sports encapsulates the tomboy attitude of its Co-Founders Pip Edwards & Claire Tregoning.
The brand reflects a sense of boldness, confidence, effortless beauty and unity - which echoes our unique brand culture. We take great care, and pride ourselves on seeking out creative, committed, friendly, hardworking individuals to join the Nation.
If you’re passionate about working at the highest standard with drive and integrity across all aspects of the business and would like to join our team, please see our current opportunities below and apply.
P.E Nation is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
MARKETING & PR COORDINATOR
We are seeking aseeking a Marketing & PR Co-ordinator specialising in showroom management, brand management, public relations and marketing.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a house with a brand or in a similar role, PR and marketing expertise and events experience with exceptional industry references.
Essential Skills & Key responsibilities include:
- Experience managing or assisting in a showroom or in house.
- Established media relationships – print, digital, broadcast.
- Influencer and blogger relationships within the Australian fashion and health and fitness landscape.
- Strategy management and implementation experience.
- Management of sample inventory across domestic & international sets.
- Sound organisational skills and time management.
- Fashion GPS management.
- Intern management
- Timeline management
- Media monitoring, clipping, press scanning & reporting on editorial coverage
- Co-ordinating price requests
- Implementation of strategic press campaigns
- Event experience including sponsorship, shoot production, concept development and budgeting
- Promotional experience
- Co-ordinating all marketing deliveries
- Copy writing skills
- Intuitive and understanding of fashion marketing and the go to market calendar
- Develop relevant messaging unique to P.E Nation
- Ensure social media is monitored in terms or PR placements
- Managing promotional materials
- Coordinate all sponsors activities, negotiate sponsorship packages and requirements
- Ensure all external agencies are provided with a comprehensive brief when needed detailing P.E Nation requirements and budget
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all media materials
- Coordinate all photo shoots and editorial fashion shoots directed by the Creative Director, brief team on styling, make-up, time frames, direction of the shoot and timelines
- Manage reporting – post campaign analysis, trend reports, competitor reports and consumer feed-back reports
- Drive in-store retail marketing collateral for wholesale accounts
- Pro-actively drive and monitor the P.E Nation brand and ensure it is represented in the correct manner both internally and externally.
- Manage the fulfillment of all contra commitments
- Assist with budget invoicing and reconciling
- Manage all POS deadlines
- Manage all charity requests and commitments
The successful applicant will possess:
- The desire to develop and grow with the P.E Nation business
- Strong computer & written literacy skills
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Australian residency essential
- Drivers license preferred
How to apply:
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com