WORK WITH US
P.E Nation is a leading global active street-wear brand with a cult following across the globe. Recognised for being the ultimate multi-faceted, high-performance street-sport uniform for all men and women. Every day. A nostalgic nod to physical education and heritage sports encapsulates the tomboy attitude of its Co-Founders Pip Edwards & Claire Tregoning.
The brand reflects a sense of boldness, confidence, effortless beauty and unity - which echoes our unique brand culture. We take great care, and pride ourselves on seeking out creative, committed, friendly, hardworking individuals to join the Nation.
If you’re passionate about working at the highest standard with drive and integrity across all aspects of the business and would like to join our team, please see our current opportunities below and apply.
P.E Nation is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
HEAD OF MARKETING
P.E Nation is seeking a full-time Head of Marketing to join our team, based in our global head office in Alexandria, Sydney – Australia, this significant role is responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing the marketing strategy for the brand, with a heavy emphasis on multi-channel brand management and digital growth whilst ensuring all aspects of the P.E Nation brand are presented in a manner to uphold the integrity of the brand across all channels.
Responsible for creating and driving the P.E Nation domestic and international multi-channel marketing strategy, the main objective for this senior management role is to increase brand awareness, acquisition, revenue generation, relevance and respect amongst consumers, wholesalers, the fashion community, global agencies and the P.E Nation internal team.
Reporting to the directors and sitting on the brands management team, the Head of Marketing will lead the brand strategy for all marketing, communications and digital pillars to consistently communicate the P.E Nation brand, grow the business and position the brand as an authority in the global categories of active, denim, fashion and street-sport with USA, China and www.pe-nation.com as the three major expansion goals for P.E Nation.
Key responsibilities include:
The primary responsibility of P.E Nation Head of Marketing is to deliver the overarching brand strategy and increase revenue by driving awareness and sales through strategic and effective marketing for P.E Nation, whilst staying true to the core values of the brand:
- •Overarching brand, marketing, online and communications strategy for AU & Global markets.
- •Overseeing Pip Edwards & Claire Tregoning in global marketing activities.
- •Drive brand elevation and consistency across all channels with digital as a key focus.
- •Daily management and mentoring of the marketing and digital teams.
- •Oversee partnership activities for both the business and Directors.
- •Act as key liaison with key wholesale boutiques globally for wholesale marketing activity.
- •Oversee and lead teams on marketing, communications, digital activations and execution.
- •Oversee and lead teams on meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly and yearly budget for www.pe-nation.com.
- •Work side-by-side and seamlessly with the Senior PR Manager to ensure all activity editorial and media is on brand.
- •Maintain budgets and ROI reporting.
The successful applicant will possess:
- •10+ years’ experience in marketing retail, with 5 years management in fashion retail.
- •Extensive experience in brand health and management.
- •Proven success with a digital first approach.
- •Long term exposure and management of printed marketing materials, digital collateral, packaging, swing tags, labels.
- •Experience in managing the output of marketing graphics team.
- •Strong ability to oversee and manage seasonal collection development: content creation and collateral for B2B selling.
- •Creative aptitude to oversee content creation for and brand layers for use within the season.
- •Extensive experience in B2C launches.
- •Proven ability to promote brand fame and support the vision of Pip Edwards & Claire Tregoning.
- •Creativity and adaptability to be able to manage changing prioritise as the circumstances demand .
- •Broad experience in managing seasonal launch campaigns, brand events & runway shows.
- •Strong budgeting and financial management experience and the ability to own end-to-end budget processes.
- •The ability to drive customer experience and: CRM/VIP program: consumer data analysis, and customer development.
- •Comprehensive experience in product photography and flat lay shoots.
- •The ability to lead and advise teams on eDM campaigns and lifecycle marketing/ trigger messaging acquisition, social media calendars and community management of current social marketing mix and emerging platforms
- •Proven success on driving digital traffic marketing mix with agencies and online teams (direct, SEO, SEM, affiliate, display network)
- •Proficient analytics and reporting (campaign, event, digital, website).
- •Expert at managing high-quality large-scale branding events, store openings, seasonal parties, and micro events.
How to apply:
Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org